How can I join?
Simply send us your contact details via the form below.
Membership is automatic for:
- Members of Alliance and Liberal societies in further education institutions within Northern Ireland.
- Members of the Alliance Party up to their 31st birthday.
- Individual members of LYMEC resident in Northern Ireland.
What are our main activities?
- To run campaigns on domestic issues that affect young people.
- To join international campaigns to promote freedom and democracy across Europe and beyond.
- To support Alliance Party and Alliance-backed candidates at elections and promote the party between elections.
Who are we?
Among our membership we have MLAs, local councilors, members of Queen’s University Students’ Council, and members of the Alliance Party Executive.
What links do we have?
We are members of LYMEC – European Liberal Youth, and the EU initiative Political Youth Wings, which brings together the young wings of each political party in Northern Ireland; and proud partners of Make Poverty History and the Anti-Racism Network. At a local level, we participate in the Inter-Isles Forum and North/South Forum, tackling diverse issues such as homelessness, sustainable transportation, and religious discrimination in politics.